Sunday, October 28, 2007

Morning on the Beach


Morning on the Beach, originally uploaded by TNEmily.

We just got back from the beach last week (Destin, Florida). After two days of rain (which included a tornado hitting Pensacola), we got this one beautiful day at the beach to end our trip. The boys experienced the ocean for the first time, and loved the waves. I took a walk on the beach on this particular morning, and took tons of photos (losing my lens cap in the process - it's likely in the Gulf somewhere). I loved the results in this one - I have another taken a day or two earlier of the impending storm that I will upload later.

3 Comments:

Blogger BlondeMomBlog (Jamie) said...

Emily that is an AWESOME shot! Love it.

10/29/2007 11:04 AM  
Blogger texasinafrica said...

That is GORGEOUS!

11/13/2007 10:24 PM  
Anonymous photo flip books said...

Beautiful ! I am surely say that That was great day for you. I just remember when i am going to picnic with my friends on the beach and enjoy a lot. Thanks for sharing.

8/26/2011 2:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home