Monday, December 19, 2005

I'm such a slacker...

I've had this blog for about a week and already feel like I am neglecting it. Maybe it's the holidays? The fact that budget was due last week? I got sick last night? The dog ate my homework?

Except for the dog, it has been lately due to the above. I got very sick last night and did not even get to enjoy my own lasagna! After eating Saltines all day, I think I am going to try my lasagna tonight, which I was told turned out great (I'm very proud of my lasagna). I tried it last night but it did not stay down.... I rarely get sick, really. I really hate it when I do.

Jack, Addam, Jack's Granna (Shirley) and Aunt Heather all went to Opryland Hotel to see the lights tonight. Hopefully I will have some pictures later today of the experience. I skipped out due to the aforementioned illness and went ahead and worked (reviewing the budget I submitted last week). Addam called from that Aquarium restaurant at Opry Mills and said Jack LOVED Opryland Hotel, especially the water fountain. Apparently his little hand was reaching everywhere. I hate that I missed it but I'm glad I had the downtime too.

Jack's Christmas presents have all been purchased and tucked away. We can't wait to see him rip them open Christmas morning. This will be our first Christmas together at home as a little family. I'm looking forward to it.

My friend Laura is heading to Africa in January. She's been a bazillion times, so she's an old pro at being abroad, but keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Day-Max Freshwater 12 inch Lamp said...

CoraLife’s Day-Max line of lamps emit light that mimic a natural daylight glow. This light will enhance the natural beauty of your fish and your plants. CoraLifes bulbs are engineered to provide superior performance and color consistency.

10/12/2009 2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home