Proof I'm a Total Weirdo
I've been tagged by "The Domesticator" (LOVE that - such a mom as super-robot-hero name) - over at Stolen Moments. The rules:
1. Reveal 6 weird facts/things/habits about yourself and then tag 6 people.
2. Leave a "You're tagged" comment to let people know you have tagged them. They must reveal 6 things or there will be dire consequences.
3. Leave me a comment letting me know you have completed your mission (should you choose to accept it).
OK, here goes. Hopefully I can think of some good stuff:
- I totally wanted to dye my hair purple/black (like comic book color) when I was in high school, but I was way too chicken to do it. I did have the habit of taking a marker to my hair when I was bored.
- I had five wisdom teeth.
- When I eat M&M's or other small candy/snacks, I alternate which sides of my mouth I am chewing with - on purpose - and sometimes I try to match the colors, as in one blue M&M on the right side - eat it - then a second blue M&M on the left side. If the colors don't match I sometimes just try to coordinate them. This is probably the most OCD trait of my personality.
- I lived in Monterrey, Mexico my junior year of college (exchange program), and during my first semester there it rained for about a month solid, causing torrents of rain to flow down certain streets. My Latin Dance class was off of the main campus, and it started raining during class. Heading back, I knew that if I went into one entrance I'd be walking through water that would pretty much cover my feet - gross - so I decided to go back another way. I ended up hitting this portion of the street that was impassible, and ended up Indiana Jonesing my way past this smelly building - I was holding onto a chain link fence, making my way over a thin piece of high concrete, and probably looking like one weird gringa to all those driving on the busy street - well, turns out I could not cross the next road, so I had to loop back around and enter campus the way I was trying to avoid. I don't know if that story comes across as well in written form (without hand gestures) but it was pretty darn stupid and hilarious.
- Addam and I met Ben Folds behind the Ryman once, and Addam said everything I would say ("Hey man, I really like your music, blah blah), so I just shook his hand and say "Hey." Felt like a complete dork.
- I don't like fruit mixed in with "dinner food", as in pineapple on pizza (yuck), strawberries or oranges in a regular salad (no thanks), etc... I like fruit as dessert or a snack, but with "dinner food" it just grosses me out.
That was pretty hard! Hope these met the definitions of weirdness. So, gotta tag some folks:
- Jamie at BlondeMomBlog
- Laura at Texas in Africa (and Laura I know you're busy over there...so understood if you can't do this one)
- Jilly27 at Not Supernanny...Just Mom, who recently commented on a couple of my posts
- R*Belle over at Musings of a former Jr. League Dropout
- Mama Tulip at Where am I going...and why am I in this handbasket?