Thursday, March 23, 2006

Come on, Spring!

We're ready for you Spring - so quit with the winter weather and GET HERE ALREADY!



This might be a weird photo - I took it last year and was trying to take some macro shots (I suck at macro shots - I'm hoping it's a lack of proper equipment vs. ability). Anyway, look at the nice pretty little bud flower-things on the tree - and I remember that day, it was so warm. That was one year + one week ago.

I am tired of the 50ish degree weather. Bring on the warm!

6 Comments:

Blogger mamatulip said...

It's a beautiful picture.

3/23/2006 4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so with you on the weather. It's depressing. Daylight Savings Time is almost here and that will be nice...

3/23/2006 5:10 PM  
Blogger city dweller said...

here, it's about 63 today.even though it's cloudy, it's still really nice. I'm so ready for spring!!

3/23/2006 5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am SOOOOO ready for warm weather I can not stand it!

3/24/2006 12:53 PM  
Blogger The Domesticator said...

You have an eye for photography! Great pic. I'm with you...I live up in the Northeast, and it's only 40ish here. I want warm weather, too! :)

3/24/2006 1:17 PM  
Blogger texasinafrica said...

That's a really cool picture, Emily. Can't complain about the weather here - 65 every night, 80 every afternoon, and a pleasant breeze off the lake. :)

3/25/2006 7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home