Monday, March 06, 2006

So Choice....

We got a new car! We kept my Civic, which is paid for and which Addam will drive to work, and traded in his 2003 Ford Explorer Sport Trac for this:

Thanks to www.leitchmotorsports.com for the photo.

I was hesitant about getting another silver car - the Civic's silver, and I've been driving it for almost 6 years now - but with the blue trim it just looked too cool. Plus, it was one of two 2005's left on Crest Honda's lot, and we were trying for a deal, so that aided our choice right there.

It's going to take some time for me to get used to driving it - I know it looks small, but it's very roomy and HUGE inside, and I'm used to a Civic Coupe. Plus I'm not used to driving so high up, but I think I'll learn to like that.

We're really happy with the purchase - no buyer's remorse so far. We realized that neither my car or his truck was going to fit two kids and the dog, plus other stuff, and I didn't want to learn to drive stick in Addam's truck anyway (I can be stubborn that way), so here we have the Honda Element, which quite frankly we've both been drooling over for a year or so. Plus our insurance bill will go down about $18, so yay!

3 Comments:

Blogger mamatulip said...

Sweet! Enjoy the new ride. :)

3/06/2006 4:44 PM  
Blogger city dweller said...

I've seen those at the Car shows, they are roomy inside!!

3/06/2006 4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! Love Hondas. We still have my old 1995 Honda and it's still going strong.

3/06/2006 6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home