Sunday, February 19, 2006

I take photos....

Photography is my often neglected hobby. I have friends that have and/or do make a living at in but I have no illusions to be at that level. Maybe someday that can happen, but definitely not now. Anyway, I might post a photo from time to time - if anyone wants to make a critique, you're more than welcome to it. Here goes: Snow covered branches, taken last weekend during the previously-mentioned snow. Felt it was appropriate, since it snowed yet again this weekend and we might wake up to it tomorrow morning! I haven't had a lot of opportunities to take any good photos lately, but the snow in our yard gave me a good chance. Hope you all like it. I also posted this one earlier, but like it too so I'm posting again, this time a larger version of some leaves in the snow:

P.S. If you do post a comment, please bear in mind that I do not own Photoshop or Elements at this time. So it is what it is with very little computer magic. None, actually, in the above.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the pictures -- I took a class in photography once upon a time, but am very rusty. I think I have the eye for composition but I have trouble with anything that doesn't include natural light.

Thanks for stopping by my site last night -- always good to find more interesting blogs! Congrats on your expanding family.

2/20/2006 8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice snow photos! I took Basic Photo a long, long time ago (in college...ha) and even did darkroom development. My favorite of the two is the first pic.

2/20/2006 8:57 AM  
Blogger texasinafrica said...

They look great! It's so weird to be thinking of snow, though...

2/21/2006 4:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home