Friday, February 10, 2006

My First MeMe

I'm still not entirely sure why this is called a meme, and hope I am obeying proper meme etiquette, but I got meme'd by Jamie, so here goes:

4 jobs I’ve had:

  • *Sales Rep, The Bombay Co., Cool Springs (my third and final retail position) - I sold a memento box to Mark Slaughter, of the band Slaughter - his name really is Mark Slaughter, at least that's what it says on the credit card. Too funny. Also saw Faith Hill and Tim McGraw take their kids to see Santa.
  • Marketing & Development Intern, Knoxville Museum of Art
  • Retention Rep, Knoxville News-Sentinel
  • Currently working as a circulation assistant for a magazine publisher
4 movies I could watch over and over again:

4 places I’ve lived:

  • Decatur, AL
  • Franklin, TN
  • Knoxville, TN
  • Small Town outside Nashville

4 TV shows I love:

4 favorite books:


4 places I have vacationed:

  • Savannah, GA
  • Miami, FL
  • Washington, DC
  • Mexico - Zacatecas, Guadalajara, Cancun, Ixtapa, San Miguel de Allende
4 websites I read every day:


4 favorite foods when NOT dieting:

  • Chocolate
  • Pasta
  • Avocado
  • Almost anything covered in cheese
4 favorite foods when dieting:

  • Salmon
  • Grilled zucchini and squash
  • Tomatoes (summer only)
  • Salad

Being rather new to the blogosphere, I don't have anyone to tag but Laura - and Laura, I know you're in Africa, so if you don't have time it's completely understood.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why the heck is it called a meme? Loved Memoirs of a Geisha. I had trouble thinking of anything besides children's books.

2/10/2006 3:58 PM  
Blogger texasinafrica said...

Hey, no time right now, but thanks for being a faithful reader. I will try to respond later!

2/14/2006 2:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home