Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Our Young Picasso....


I wanted to snan these, but I don't think they're dry, so a photo will have to do. Jack tried fingerpainting for the first time today. I was not sure how this would go, as lately Jack has not liked having "gunk" on his hands (syrup from his fruit, peanut butter, that kind of thing). But we had a good little time. I'm thinking about framing at least one of these to add some art to Jack's bedroom wall.
And check out that "cool" tablecloth. $2.50 at Dollar General for us to paint all we want and (hopefully, knock on wood) not mess up our table. Got a second one for the floor, too!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mari said...

Cute! I like the tablecloth idea. Very smart.

2/02/2006 10:09 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

Thanks - I don't trust that things are washable, so it's worth spending $5 on two tableclothes to make sure the table, chairs and floor stay clean!

2/02/2006 4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home