Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Baby 2

Well, looks like Baby 2 is a little mover and shaker. It took Dr. Morgan 5 times or so to get our littlest one to hold still long enough to catch a heartbeat. I figure this is good, or at least interesting news, but oh, dear. Jack didn't even move that much while I was pregnant and he's Mr. Active now - what will this one be like?

We (hopefully, if Baby 2 cooperates) find out gender at the ultrasound in 4 weeks. Yay! I'm excited to get to work on this baby's room - well, maybe I'm not excited about the work, but I am looking forward to getting it done.

This means that we need to purchase and transition Jack to a toddler bed in the coming months. We're hoping he will take this well!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our Baby 2 was and still is a very active little booger!

2/02/2006 12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home