Monday, January 02, 2006

Random news for the day

My parents took us all out to the Aquarium Restaurant at Opry Mills to eat for my birthday. I thought the food was good, but of course since they were not busy in the least we had to wait forever for our food, and Jack doesn't do so well with waits. At least there's a HUGE aquarium to stare at while you wait for your food.

Addam and I then got DQ on the way back - an Oreo blizzard for me, and a chocolate dipped cone for Addam. I don't care if it's January - sure didn't feel like it at 76 degrees - I love my ice cream.

We've got baby names worked out for #2, but we're not telling.

I forgot to mention on yesterday's New Year's entry that we
accidentally locked Annie (our dog, right) out of the house yesterday. Addam brought the groceries in and she must have gotten so beside herself that she went onto the porch and we closed the door right on her. We didn't notice for about 20 minutes - I looked outside and there she was. Thank goodness our dog is such a freak that she will wait on us for 20 minutes to open the door. My birthday would have been awful if something happened to her.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Bailey, our dog, was accidentally locked out of our back yard Christmas Eve. Thankfully our neighbors were home and let her back in!

1/04/2006 7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home