Monday, March 27, 2006


I stole this little game from Stolen Moments, a blog I really enjoy. Anyway, it's simple: go to Google. In quotations put: "Your Name Needs" and just see what comes up. My results for "Emily Needs":

  • Sunshine!
  • to SNAP out of it
  • to find something that's her own to fulfill her (I think this result came from someone else doing this game, but I guess it counts).
  • your help!
  • a new computer
  • almost 24-hour care
  • a reality check
  • to be told "No, there are certain things that just are NOT ...
  • eating companions around noon Wednsday! (spelling error is not mine).

My thoughts:

  • Sunshine - heck yeah! See the last post on the need for Spring to get here and STAY!
  • I hope I don't need to snap out of it...
  • I think I'm fulfilled. Really. I would like a little more time to explore the hobby photography though.
  • Help - sure! Help me curb my ice cream/chocolate/dessert cravings! Then after Baby Deuce is born, help find me some time to exercise...
  • Gosh I hope I don't need a new computer...
  • the 24 hour care one was actually longer, relating to a disabled child - there's nothing funny there.
  • I think I'm pretty grounded. I think. I don't think you can change diapers daily and need a reality check. Could be wrong though.
  • I'm not sure what that one refers to...
  • I always have Jack, my faithful dinner companion, with me daily! Sometimes he eats, sometimes not, but he's there!


Anonymous Jamie said...

Hey...we had the sunshine today and looks like much warmer temps. I actually walked outdoors TWICE today. If you find out how to curb your chocolate and ice cream cravings let us in on the secret! :)

3/28/2006 12:01 AM  
Blogger Bridgermama said...

Fun game! Apparently I need a "f*#ken buddy." Nice!

3/29/2006 1:31 AM  
Blogger Pattie said...

Cute, Emily! Thanks for the kudos, too! :)

3/29/2006 6:19 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

Interesting - I'll have to go try this in Google. I need help curbing cravings too, and I'm not pregnant. Oy.

3/31/2006 10:59 AM  
Anonymous G said...

Hmmm...pearls of wisdom from Google:

"G" needs help.
"G" needs a woman he can trust.
"G" needs to buff up.

Pretty funny stuff.

4/02/2006 8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home