Monday, March 27, 2006

Needs

I stole this little game from Stolen Moments, a blog I really enjoy. Anyway, it's simple: go to Google. In quotations put: "Your Name Needs" and just see what comes up. My results for "Emily Needs":

  • Sunshine!
  • to SNAP out of it
  • to find something that's her own to fulfill her (I think this result came from someone else doing this game, but I guess it counts).
  • your help!
  • a new computer
  • almost 24-hour care
  • a reality check
  • to be told "No, there are certain things that just are NOT ...
  • eating companions around noon Wednsday! (spelling error is not mine).

My thoughts:

  • Sunshine - heck yeah! See the last post on the need for Spring to get here and STAY!
  • I hope I don't need to snap out of it...
  • I think I'm fulfilled. Really. I would like a little more time to explore the hobby photography though.
  • Help - sure! Help me curb my ice cream/chocolate/dessert cravings! Then after Baby Deuce is born, help find me some time to exercise...
  • Gosh I hope I don't need a new computer...
  • the 24 hour care one was actually longer, relating to a disabled child - there's nothing funny there.
  • I think I'm pretty grounded. I think. I don't think you can change diapers daily and need a reality check. Could be wrong though.
  • I'm not sure what that one refers to...
  • I always have Jack, my faithful dinner companion, with me daily! Sometimes he eats, sometimes not, but he's there!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey...we had the sunshine today and looks like much warmer temps. I actually walked outdoors TWICE today. If you find out how to curb your chocolate and ice cream cravings let us in on the secret! :)

3/28/2006 12:01 AM  
Blogger Bridgermama said...

Fun game! Apparently I need a "f*#ken buddy." Nice!

3/29/2006 1:31 AM  
Blogger The Domesticator said...

Cute, Emily! Thanks for the kudos, too! :)

3/29/2006 6:19 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

Interesting - I'll have to go try this in Google. I need help curbing cravings too, and I'm not pregnant. Oy.

3/31/2006 10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...pearls of wisdom from Google:

"G" needs help.
"G" needs a woman he can trust.
"G" needs to buff up.

Pretty funny stuff.

4/02/2006 8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home