I stole this little game from Stolen Moments, a blog I really enjoy. Anyway, it's simple: go to Google. In quotations put: "Your Name Needs" and just see what comes up. My results for "Emily Needs":
- to SNAP out of it
- to find something that's her own to fulfill her (I think this result came from someone else doing this game, but I guess it counts).
- your help!
- a new computer
- almost 24-hour care
- a reality check
- to be told "No, there are certain things that just are NOT ...
- eating companions around noon Wednsday! (spelling error is not mine).
- Sunshine - heck yeah! See the last post on the need for Spring to get here and STAY!
- I hope I don't need to snap out of it...
- I think I'm fulfilled. Really. I would like a little more time to explore the hobby photography though.
- Help - sure! Help me curb my ice cream/chocolate/dessert cravings! Then after Baby Deuce is born, help find me some time to exercise...
- Gosh I hope I don't need a new computer...
- the 24 hour care one was actually longer, relating to a disabled child - there's nothing funny there.
- I think I'm pretty grounded. I think. I don't think you can change diapers daily and need a reality check. Could be wrong though.
- I'm not sure what that one refers to...
- I always have Jack, my faithful dinner companion, with me daily! Sometimes he eats, sometimes not, but he's there!