Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter Weekend


Blue at the Vineyard, originally uploaded by TNEmily.

I hope everyone enjoyed there Easter weekend. I'll blog more later - took some nice photographs this weekend so I'll have much to share - but I am having trouble getting blogger to upload for me so this will have to suffice.

Taken at Holly Ridge Winery in Overton County, TN. It was VERY cold over the Easter weekend here in Tennessee, and the owner mentioned to us that unfortunately the severe cold snap has likely killed off his grapes this year. We did purchase a Riesling which we have yet to open, and some Blackberry wine that was excellent (the owner informed us that it's his most popular).

Anyway, I captured this little flower (sorry, I'm not plant-savvy so I can't tell you what it is) outside the winery. This hardy little thing took the cold like a champ!

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger The Domesticator said...

You had trouble downloading pictures to Blogger? How unusual *LOL*

I like the one you put on here, though. That flower kind of reminds me of a hyacynth.

4/12/2007 11:16 AM  
Blogger texasinafrica said...

That is an amazing picture.

4/15/2007 4:31 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Flinger said...

I saw your photo on Flickr. It's AWESOME! I love what you're doing with your pics. :-)

4/16/2007 9:31 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Thanks for the compliments on the photo!

4/16/2007 10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home