Monday, April 17, 2006

Photo Friday: Full

Yes, I know it's not Friday, but apparently it does not have to be a Friday to submit your photo for Photo Friday. So, inspired by last weekend's Easter Egg Hunt, here's this week's Photo Friday submission:
A basket full of Easter Eggs just said it all for me. Hope everyone else enjoyed the weekend - no matter how, where or with who you celebrated it.

Oh, and since with the last "Six Things" meme everyone knows how weird I am about M&M's, I thought I'd share Jack's quirks. He loves blue, so for a while on the Easter Egg hunt he would only pick up blue eggs. This went on for a little while, until he had 10-15 blue eggs and realized this would really limit how many eggs he collected - at that point he expanded to purple, yellow and green.

5 Comments:

Blogger The Domesticator said...

OMG! Jack is picking up your obsession with color matching! :)
Beautiful pic, Emily. I just can't get over those curls. Who does he get them from?

4/18/2006 5:56 AM  
Blogger mamatulip said...

I love his curls!

4/18/2006 9:21 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Thanks - we're not sure who he got his curls from yet - if he keeps them, then he got them from his Daddy, but if he mostly loses them then they came from me (I had curls as a little girl but they're all gone now).

I think his OCD tendencies came straight from his Mama, though...

4/18/2006 10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photo! I love his curly hair. It was a picture perfect weekend, wasn't it?!

4/19/2006 8:08 AM  
Blogger texasinafrica said...

Hilarious! Love that Jack is just as color-conscious as his mama! :)

4/20/2006 2:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home