Saturday, April 22, 2006

Photo Friday: Golden

A and I have been married almost four years. I don't do yellow gold really - that's white gold, folks. I used flash on this - took some photos without the flash, but actually liked the effect here - it sparkles, just like gold and a diamond should:
Oh, and that's one of my piano books in the background - it was originally my mom's, so this piano book has seen a lot of use! It's my favorite piano book though, so I plan on Jack and Deuce to get some use out of it too - I'd love for 3 (or more) generations of our family to use this book.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool photo! I still have all my childhood piano books as well as my childhood piano and it would be very cool if one or both of the girls took a liking to piano!

4/23/2006 8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home