Saturday, January 27, 2007

Change is in the air...

I have renamed the blog. Jackson and Tucker still indeed rule the universe, but the visit from the sicko causing the removal of all child photos from this site made me rethink things.

So I'm heading in a new direction. I will still post kiddo updates and anecdotes, because my kids are funny and Jackson does say the darndest things. But I also want a place for my (neglected and amateur) photography. I want a place for my random thoughts (because boy do I have some crazy thoughts going through my head). And when the blog was all about the boys, I didn't really have a place for that. But the blog should be about me too - my only little piece of vanity on the internet. So here goes.

And I have upgraded to new blogger. Right now that seems to mean little, beyond labeling.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Granny said...

I've been catching up with your last few posts this morning (internet has been very iffy lately).

I'm so sorry a few creeps have to ruin it for the rest of us but it does seem to happen.

Another blogging friend just closed down her wonderful blog because not only was she being attacked on line, one of the creeps had been stalking her in person.

1/28/2007 10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home