Friday, April 20, 2007

Photo Friday: The Country

Being in the Nashville area, when I think of "the country", two things can come to mind: country, the genre, and "the country", as in rural farmland and landscapes. I went with the latter for my Photo Friday entry:



Cow on the Hill stood out to me during our Easter Weekend photography excursion, so there you have her folks.


I'm also posting a second for this theme, because I can. This is a photo that would have remained ignored had I not received the email for today's Photo Friday. As I was viewing some older photos taken with my Sony, I came across this and found it very appropriate for the theme. A little cropping and a little more tweaking and here you go:





Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think those epitomize rural Middle Tennessee! Nice shots. :)

4/21/2007 8:17 AM  
Blogger texasinafrica said...

Great shots! I love the second one, with the reflections.

4/23/2007 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home