Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Knockout - Another View


Knockout - Another View, originally uploaded by TNEmily.

This is a different view of the knockout rose - actually a different rose altogether. This image has really grown on me over the past couple of weeks so here it is.

I have really lacked time lately to truly blog. I keep thinking about maybe just ditching my public blog, but I do like sharing my photos, even if only a handful of folks actually look at them.

Check out Laura's blog if you don't regularly - she's gone back to Africa (Goma to be precise). Hers is one of the most thoughtful blogs that I read - her experiences in Africa (or at home in Texas) are just good readin'. She's a smart gal, that Laura.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger texasinafrica said...

Thanks, Emily! I love the pictures!

6/13/2007 5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home