Wednesday, May 23, 2007

May Flowers


Lantana, originally uploaded by TNEmily.

I'm getting so lazy in my constant use of Flickr for my blog these days...

I love the ability to take macro shots! I have a lot to learn but wanted to share this. I really like lantana; I think it's the teeny-tiny delicate clusters of flowers that I enjoy.

We're going to my inlaws' this weekend and I always get to take some pics there (the onsite babysitting service is EXCELLENT). Their garden should be going pretty well so there's an opportunity right there. I can't wait to see what my father-in-law has planted - we've heard of blueberries, strawberries, and cherry trees. I hope he's growing tomatoes again, as you can't beat homegrown and I am very much a "I Love Tomato Sandwiches but Only When they Tomatoes are In Season" gal. Anyway, I know Jackson will want to see his garden - A planted a few tomato plants here in our small town mecca and Jackson has been VERY interested in their progress. Now if I can get him to eat the tomatoes...

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger BlondeMomBlog (Jamie) said...

Pretty!!! Have a great holiday weekend.

5/24/2007 2:05 PM  
Blogger texasinafrica said...

Happy Memorial Day! Hope you have fun and get some more great pics!

5/24/2007 9:40 PM  
Blogger The Domesticator said...

Those are very delicate and beautiful. Do they smell good? I am not familar with them, but they are very pretty.
Oh, and I hear you on the tomato sandwiches! I like mine toasted with lots of mayo and cucumber....yum! :)

5/29/2007 11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home