Monday, July 23, 2007

Finally, The Poop Post

Yes, I am a lazy blogger. I know it. You know it. Statcounter, with it's tragic drop in stats last I checked (weeks ago), knows it.


But I have to share.


I had to go to Sunday School training for an hour yesterday evening (yes, I am teaching Sunday School. Fear of speaking in public not-withstanding - a fear which extends to kids as I give them credit for their intelligence where credit's due - I am doing it. Well, to be honest, I am being the helper this time. But I will have to teach. Anywho.).


Anyway, A called about 30 minutes into my meeting to say: "J just pooped in the potty".

In the background I can hear the J-Man screaming "I POOPOOED IN THE POTTY!".

So, praise all around. I came home with the following:
  1. A Hot Wheels "Jurassic Attack" monster truck
  2. A plush Spiderman (clearance table at Kroger, a deal) which J, upon seeing, said "I am going to sleep with Spiderman tonight). I don't understand the Spiderman love, just simply because he has never seen any Spiderman cartoons or movies (definitely too adult). Found this on Youtube though, which he loves.
  3. Chocolate Chip Cookies. It's a celebration ya'll.

Unfortunately the child pooped his brand-new Spiderman underwear this morning, saying "Do you smell it?". But at least he's done it now, and I hope this is the turning of a huge new leaf in potty-training. 'Cuz he's totally got #1 down.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger BlondeMomBlog (Jamie) said...

Wahooo! That is great news.

Miss Amelia pooped in the potty last week but apparently it was a total fluke.

She just isn't quite ready yet I don't think!

7/25/2007 4:42 PM  
Blogger The Domesticator said...

That is a huge milestone. Congrats to your little man! My kids all had a few "setbacks" here and there when it came to getting the #2 down.Rest assured that he soon won't be having many accidents.
:)

7/28/2007 8:32 AM  
Blogger Kirsten said...

Potty training has eaten my brain. Why does it have to suck so much?

Congrats on the poop! Only someone else who is going through the same can understand an old fashioned potty party!

7/31/2007 1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home