Sunday, May 07, 2006

I've been tagged...

Laura tagged me. Lord knows I can't resist a meme:

I AM: pregnant, and a mom that is both a full-time stay-at-home mom AND a part-time working mom.
I WANT: more cookies & cream ice cream. And I had some earlier today. So sad.
I WISH: for all the little children of the world to hold hands and sing...I honestly wish there was less suffering in the world, especially after reading this over at Laura's.
I HATE: rudeness.
I MISS: my MeMaw's okra, muffins, and custard pie.
I FEAR: losing someone I love.
I HEAR: my husband sleeping.
I WONDER: what Jack is thinking.
I REGRET: not asking any of my now deceased grandparents more questions about their past (childhood, etc...), and not adding that Education minor while I was still in college.
I AM NOT: a good public speaker/performer. Stage fright.
I SING: in the car.
I CRY: during movies when someone dies.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: social.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: breakfast, lunch and dinner for my little family.
I WRITE: when I feel like it.
I CONFUSE: myself.
I NEED: to get more sleep.
I SHOULD: update Jack's baby book, and scrapbook some of his pictures.
I START: explaining something, get off point, and then forget where I was. All the time. I think it's genetic. Thanks, Dad.
I FINISH: this meme.
I TAG: whoever wants to do this meme. Just let me know if you did it!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger texasinafrica said...

Hey, a mom-to-be-who's-also-chasing-a-two-year-old-around deserves all the cookies and ice cream she wants! No guilt!

5/09/2006 7:04 AM  
Blogger mamatulip said...

This is a cool meme. I'll probably steal it and do it up at some point when the brain cells are doing nothing but bonking around up there. I feel like I learned a bit more about you after reading this.

5/09/2006 8:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh man, your grandma must have made WAY better okra than mine did. I miss a lot of things about her, but not her fried okra. Yuck.

5/12/2006 9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home