Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Ain't It Cute?

Just upgraded my phone for free on Verizon (thanks to Amazon for the photo):


Yes, it's pink. I thought about getting the also-cool Silver Razr, but decided - dang it, I'm the only woman in house full of men (especially once the littlest man arrives) - I'm going to get a pink phone!

Anyway, if you're on Verizon, and your phone is pretty old, head on over and upgrade! You might even get a better plan - my mother-in-law got 50 extra minutes for the same amount of money they're paying now!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww it is cute! Alan is getting me a new cell phone through his business account. He ordered a plain flip phone and I told him I would have loved a pink one. He looked at me like I was joking.

7/04/2006 1:40 PM  
Blogger RB said...

I LOVE that phone. I tried to get my mom to get that one, but she said she was too old. Sigh.

7/04/2006 9:53 PM  
Blogger texasinafrica said...

I love the pink! Wish I were eligible...

7/04/2006 10:36 PM  
Blogger The Domesticator said...

I never knew they made a pink phone...I was just at Verizon and got a new cell phone. I didn't see that one. It is adorable! Although, if I did get it, my daughters would try to covet it for a toy I am sure! Good luck with it!

7/07/2006 5:40 AM  
Blogger Granny said...

I just upgraded too and doubled my minutes for $20 more a month. Not bad with one teenager and two tweens coming up fast. No pink though, darn it.

Tennessee? I lived in Memphis for a couple of years when my older son was born (38 years ago). Still have relatives in Collierville or Germantown; I'm not sure which anymore.

Now I'm in the CA San Joaquin valley (80 miles west of Yosemite)

7/07/2006 11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home