Sunday, February 18, 2007

Fun with Google

Recent google searches that landed people right here:

"photo of emily altschul" - um, sorry, wrong number.
"rebooting your dell" - does this require a google search?
"faith hill and tim mcgraw's house in brentwood, tn" - combined with that and the old mark slaughter searches, I guess I am the go-to spot on the word on tennessee celebrities?
"ankle buckles walking down stairs" - don't I know it.
"fracture of the fibia" - I am the leg-breaking mommy destination on the web.
"concertmate 900" - rockin' the Radio Shack keyboard.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger texasinafrica said...

I LOVE that Mark Slaughter searches lead to you. He led worship at children's camp when I was in 4th grade...before he was all famous.

2/18/2007 10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home