Monday, July 10, 2006

Baby Update

I've been a huge slacker on posting. It seems like all I do on the computer is work, work, work, check email, read some blogs, and that's it... Anyway, baby is due in 2 weeks. So far, nothing to report. At the doctor last Friday she could not tell if his head is down, so this Friday we have our 4th ultrasound - that's right, 4 ultrasounds with this pregnancy. Thank goodness for insurance, I guess. Right now is just a waiting game to see when he will arrive. A thinks that Deuce will make his grand entrance on July 12 - Wednesday - so we'll see if he's right. I have no clue. Jack was born a week late (induced) so I'm not sure if this will go the same way, or if I will go into actual labor. We finally got the nursery painted, and my bag (mostly) packed for the hospital, so I feel ready for the littlest man's arrival!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger texasinafrica said...

Yay! Hang in there and stay as cool as possible. Any progress on a name yet?

7/10/2006 11:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, only two weeks! Hang in there!

I had four, or maybe five ultrasounds with Oliver, too. Something about those second babies, eh?

Good luck!!!

7/11/2006 7:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Is there a full moon any time soon? Good luck and I can't wait to see photos of the new man in your lives when he decides to make his arrival.

7/11/2006 10:16 AM  
Blogger Tearfree said...

Would it help if you won Commenter of the Week?

Good luck. May you have one of those one-hour second-time-round deliveries.

7/12/2006 2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home