Sunday, July 23, 2006

No Baby Yet

Thought I'd pop in so people don't think we've had this baby yet! He's not due until Tuesday, so he could still come on his own...however, my OB scheduled an induction for July 31 (midnight, so baby would arrive August 1, A's birthday). She would have scheduled the induction sooner, but our hospital is pretty booked up for inductions! There are other hospitals in the area, but this one is known for labor & delivery - kind of their specialty - and since we went there before, we're going for it again. Anyway, now we're just playing the waiting game. And we're not very patient people, but I guess we have to be.

We got some good news on the leg last Tuesday - I'm off crutches. The doc actually said that I would "ween myself off crutches over the next 2-3 days" but I was off those puppies within 15 minutes! FREEDOM! I'm still in the boot for about another week, and then after that I can kiss the boot goodbye!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger texasinafrica said...

Yay for no crutches, ugh for having to wait until the 1st! Here's hoping he decides to make an appearance sooner rather than later! Hang in there!

7/24/2006 12:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY for no crutches -- man, you had them for a long time, didn't you? Hang in there...I was due the 28th of July with Oliver and he didn't come out until August 3, with help from Pitocin.

Good luck!

7/24/2006 6:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea on freedom for crutches! That is great news. I know you were beyond thrilled. Can't wait to hear the news about Baby Deuce. :)

7/24/2006 7:57 AM  
Blogger city dweller said...

the countdown to baby begins. that was always one of the most exciting parts about being pregnant to me. hope all goes well this week.

7/26/2006 12:30 AM  
Blogger Granny said...

It must have been hard - crutches and pregnant at the same time.

Best wishes.

7/26/2006 8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home