Monday, September 11, 2006

I know someone's about to wake up, so I'll keep this quick...

Just a quick post to let everyone know that all is well in our household. Tucker's 4 week checkup was just over a week ago, and kiddo weighed in at 11 lbs., 9 oz. Child is a chunk! Especially when compared to skinny little Jack. But he's healthy and thriving and we couldn't be happier. We're having a hard time getting him to sleep once he's laid down, so there's lots of napping in swings going on these days. And due to the issues of getting two children to nap at the same time each day so I can work, I'm going back to working nights, which can be so hard. As far as working, it works out because I'm truly more of a night person, but when I work that makes me stay up later at night because I am wired from working, and that just makes it so much harder to wake up bright and early each morning to care for the boys. However, as Tucker grows this will all change and work itself out.

And Tucker's crying for a bottle now, so I'm cutting this post short...

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger texasinafrica said...

Hang in there, Emily!

9/11/2006 9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was rarely able to get my girls to nap at the same time but I know it is possible. Good luck! Glad to hear Tucker is doing so well.

9/12/2006 9:40 AM  
Blogger Angelle said...

I am not too excited about the part of 2 kids where no one sleeps at the same time. But it sounds like you have a handle on it. I can't wait to see you all in 2 1/2 weeks!

9/12/2006 3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home