Wednesday, July 26, 2006

This is truly disgusting...

Have you seen the commercial for Fast Franks?

Seriously, were hot dogs that difficult to make in the first place, that microwaving the hot dog in the bun was the next obvious step in hot dog technology? Have we gotten this lazy?

It just grosses me out. One of my food rules is that bread should, as a general rule, stay out of the microwave, and this just breaks it. Microwaved bread just leaves a lot to be desired.

This blogger appears to agree with me.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger texasinafrica said...

Yes, I saw that last night and thought, "ewwwwwwww"! Glad other people are disgusted, too. Maybe no one will buy it and it will go away. Then again, it does solve the problem of having to buy more hot dogs than buns because the packages are different...

7/26/2006 10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unfortunately I think we have become that lazy. I keep thinking the buns would harden and be like bricks. GROSS.

7/27/2006 8:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nothing can beat the frozen peanut butter and jelly sandwiches that Smuckers makes, though.

I became *almost* that lazy during my last pregnancy (instant mashed potatoes! eggoes! easy mac-n-cheese!) but had the good excuse of being pregnant and working fulltime and having two very small children. Exhausted as I was, I drew the line at premade pb&j sandwiches.

9/08/2006 9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home